Subject: [Leica] Web Site Help
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Aug 22 15:53:42 2006

At 06:40 PM 8/18/2006, you wrote:
>In this case the main problem is that the namesecure name servers are
>not working properly:

Thanks, everybody for your help.  I finally figured out that I had
renewed NameSecure because they kept sending me e-mails that I needed
to renew, but my domain name was actually registered with Network
Solutions!  Namesecure had nothing to do with it other than taking my
money for nothing.  My domain name and the bouncing from the main.nc
site should be working now.  If it's not, I'm not sure I want to know.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from eperea at walkereng.com (Emilio Perea) ([Leica] Web Site Help)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Web Site Help)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Web Site Help)
Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Web Site Help)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Web Site Help)
Message from eperea at walkereng.com (Emilio Perea) ([Leica] Web Site Help)