Subject: [Leica] Re: Blue Ridge Parkway
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Aug 22 10:16:20 2006

Thanks for the heads-up Larry. We intend that part to be strictly
touring while still letting the car be broken in.

Later, as we head west, we'll explore the higher performance aspects
of the car. But gently - it's a powerful machine and it all takes
learning to know how we and it will fit together!

Adam