Subject: [Leica] OT: Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway - share your thoughts?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Aug 21 23:16:31 2006

In November we'll be flying east to pick up a new car at the factory
and go to a wedding in Frederick, MD.

Afterwards we're driving back to California and we thought a special
drive would be to drive through Shennandoah Ntl Park and then a
portion of the Blue Ridge Parkway. Yes, it'll be late autumn but I
like the eastern forests and it would be very different.

If you're familiar with that drive I'd appreciate your sharing your
thoughts - not to mention any particularly wonderful photo
opportunities.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Adam

ps: The rest of the drive should be pretty neat also - catching I-40
west through Nashville, Memphis, Little Rock, Oklahoma City, Amarillo,
a jog up to Santa Fe, a photo op at the Grand Canyon, and then the
familiar drive from Arizona back to Davis.

And yes, since you didn't ask, I'll tell you: we're picking up our
2007 Corvette coupe. <BIG HUGE GRIN>

AB

Replies: Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] OT: Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway - share your thoughts?)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] OT: Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway - share your thoughts?)