Subject: [Leica] On 50s
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Sun Aug 20 19:19:03 2006

Ric:
I only have the 50mm Summilux pre-asph version and it is my favorite lens.
Being chrome, it's heavy but I do like the built in lens hood.  For me, it's
the all around best lens and the f1.4 is plenty fast for me.  When I bought
my M6 in 2000, I bought the lens at the same time because I knew I wanted at
least one lens at f1.4.  While I read many positive posts about the asph
version, I don't think I'll be getting it any time soon.

Robert