Subject: [Leica] OT: Inexpensive light table? And storing slides?
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 16:00:22 2006

In a message dated 8/19/06 4:25:47 PM, walt@waltjohnson.com writes:

<< I'm not particularly handy with tools but was successful in building  my

own light table. Lighted with two small fluorescents ... and cost me less
than $40 bucks.

If you might be interested in doing something like that I'll send you a

couple of photos. >>

Suppose you could post those somewhere we could all take a look at them? (I
wind up examining slides by holding them up in front of my computer monitor
showing a blank word pro document.  How lame is that?  Sigh.)

Bart