Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW - Week 33 -Brian
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 19:30:32 2006

In a message dated 8/16/06 6:35:54 PM, jsmith342@cox.net writes:

<< I'm glad that I was able to see him and be with him when he was
still the brother I knew and remembered. Still, viewing these pictures and
editing them has been far more difficult than I imagined. >>

No doubt, but having captured him as he was, in perhaps the last moments
when
he was, will mean a lot to you in the future.  You have my sympathy, and my
admiration.

Bart