Subject: [Leica] More bad news for film
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Aug 20 07:48:57 2006

B&W film has definitely the better survival chance. I am not very worried
about the availability of it in the next 25 years or more. There are enough
silver bromide nuts around to keep at least one manufacturer of film and
processing chemicals alive. Maybe his name will be ukrainian or chinese, but
who cares.
Didier

Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] More bad news for film)