Subject: [Leica] Another pleasant LUGger meeting
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Aug 19 21:56:45 2006

Yesterday was one of those occasions when I got the opportunity to meet
a fellow LUGger in person, as Roger Rubin from New York and his lovely
wife Lisa were on a brief visit to Amsterdam, on their way to Portugal
and England. We spent a lovely 3 hours walking around, sitting in an
outdoor cafe and looking at the human traffic, and enjoying interesting
conversation. Roger was also kind enough to serve as a tax-free courier
for a 2/135mm Canon lens from B&H ;-)

Once again, it has been a great pleasure to meet in person. This has
invariably been my experience ever since I met the first LUGger outside
the virtual world back in 1998 (I believe that was Lucien in Brussels).

I look forward to seeing more of you at Photokina.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands