Subject: [Leica] My Epson 2200 bites the dust
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sat Aug 19 19:59:51 2006

Yes, Queen is playing in the background.

After 5 yrs I think my Epson 2200 threw in the towel. I've tried
resuscitating her for 2 weeks now without any vitals. Of course when I
purchased her I was told "these printers only last about 2yrs". Well, she
gave me thousands of prints and I'll never forget her.

I went to Comp USA and got the 2400! Shizer, these BW prints are great! Now
on to getting some of those new FB like papers.

Chris

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] My Epson 2200 bites the dust)