Subject: [Leica] !OT! Fuji F30 at night !OT!--Q for Rei
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Sat Aug 19 19:37:15 2006

Rei:

  The F30 has a B&W mode?

  Bill

Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com> wrote:
  there was some buzz on the LUG a few weeks back about
the new $300 Fuji F30 and its 3200 ASA chip. it
convinced me to give it a try. here are some snaps I took
last night coming down from my office, in a cab, and down
to a bar to meet some friends from school.

most of them were taken at asa1600 and asa3200.

http://shinozuka.org/20060818downtown/

in my judgement after owning it for only a week, the F30
is a pretty remarkable available-light digital camera.

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey