Subject: [Leica] Magnum's Chris Anderson on Lebanon vs. Robert Capa/Chim Seymour
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Aug 18 07:44:15 2006

Hey...bust away..:-)....I was only pointing out the difficulty in making
comparisons with the those from the days when, as they say in medicine,
"giants walked the earth." Yes, Capa was a terrific photographer. But
frankly, I'll take Nachtwey and reserve for Capa the credit for 'inventing
the discipline' of modern war photography.