Subject: [Leica] Whew, Leica M's have no flash
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Wed Aug 16 14:29:48 2006

Christopher Williams wrote:
> So now a report comes out saying the "terrorists" could have used a camera
> flash to ignite/trigger a bomb on an airline.
>
> M6, no flash
> M3, no flash
> D2h, no flash
> D1x, no flash
>
> Whew, guess I'm safe :)
>
> Chris

Absolutely, flash must be as dangerous as baby milk.
It makes me wonder why it is dangerous now and wasn't a few weeks ago.
I met my English boss in Paris yesterday and his luggage has
disappeared. It now seems that 10.00 pieces of luggage are lost at
Heathrow airport. For god's sake, how can you lose 10.000 pieces of
luggage?!
Fortunate he was allowed some hand luggage and was wise enough to leave
the laptop at home.
It is getting an insane world.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema