Subject: [Leica] LATE-AUGUST POTPOURRI
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue Aug 15 11:03:01 2006

Hi Richard:

I like the first and third of the Great Meadows shots. The first for the
family feeling and the third for the breadth of the view.

Of the Vineyard Sound photos, I like the "high Seas" feeling I get from
the first.

Jim

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] LATE-AUGUST POTPOURRI)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] LATE-AUGUST POTPOURRI)