Subject: [Leica] Lens caps
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Aug 14 19:38:29 2006

Well it's the one on the 50 summicron that has really irritated me -
and on the Noct. If I was in Ted's league I might be a little more
cavalier about how I care for it but that baby is precious to me.

And to everyone who responded - thank you very much! Ted, as always I
appreciate your observations, I'm just not that brave, I guess!

Adam