Subject: [Leica] PAW from the Analog Trashheap
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Mon Aug 14 11:51:57 2006

Especially since so many photos are not printed anymore.

I know of folks, including some in my extended family with digital P&S
cameras who simply email photos to their family and friends and never
print them.

And, since with a number instead of a name they are difficult to find on
hard drives a few weeks later, they are eventually deleted to make room
for more.

Jim, "Kodak made memories, does Lexar?" Hemenway