Subject: [Leica] Google Image Search
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Aug 10 20:44:23 2006

Slobodan Dimitrov said:

>I recently did a google image search by name.
> It's almost scary what's out there with one's name attached to it.<<

Oh my gosh don't do it!!!!!!!!! :-) It can be a night mare! :-)
I did and found out that "Ted Grant" was a communist writer of many many
years, he maybe dead by now.
ted Grant is a fly in fishing camp owner and pilot in northern Canada.
Ted Grant is some weird guy dressed in some kind of feathers and make-up
depicting whomever knows what! ? I think a musket..

Plus so many other things you can wind-up having night mares because there's
nothing you can do about it!!!

However, a simple little thing like a Google search for   tedgrantphoto.com
wont turn up anything!

go figure!

ted