Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Times-Picayune Photojournalist Arrested After Chase
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 9 15:51:41 2006

In a message dated 8/9/2006 5:08:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bd@bdcolenphoto.com writes:

Am I  right, or have I leapt to a Harvardian Knee Jerk Liberal
Yankee  Conclusion?

You know, BD, that remark reminds me of the day that Rush Limbaugh  shouted,
"Where are the  thousands of bodies?" after the storm like  the predictions.

Excuse me but I am too damn close, and I admire the guy's work, and but for
a VERY few differences in choices, it could have been me. My former home,my
former church, the school my kids went to are all gone.  Gone are ALL the
restaurants and neighborhood bars I frequented.  No more Italian sausage
poboys
at Mandinas.

I don't think I lost anyone I know, but I have no way of actually  knowing.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana