Subject: [Leica] finally
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Aug 8 13:49:47 2006

A very natural and unposed catch!
Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
H. Ball Arche
Enviado el: martes, 08 de agosto de 2006 1:10
Para: lug@leica-users.org
Asunto: [Leica] finally

I got to the bottom of todays' inbox; for a while
there it looked as if they were coming in faster than
I could read 'em. And for some reason there are gaps-
I saw Nathans set through a reply link, his original
letter hasn't gotten to my box yet. This happens a
lot; am I the only one with severe, spotty, email lag?

Anyway, to add to the glut. Mo-om!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album483/imbored

Arche