Subject: [Leica] Why I called mr hajj a moron ...
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Tue Aug 8 07:55:01 2006

LOL!

Once when I was in college in Gainesville, my roomate
had to catch an early flight out of Jacksonville, so
he went up the day before and spent the night at my
folks house. My Dad, following protocol, offered him a
drink, and then, since James wasn't going anywhere,
offered him another.

James didn't know how to politely say no, and my Dad
didn't know how to politely stop offering, so they
stayed up 'til 2 am, killed a whole bottle, and got
absolutely hammered. I heard about it from each of
them, and my mother, afterwards.

Arche