Subject: [Leica] Amsterdam Pride 2006
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Aug 7 15:16:08 2006

At 05:48 PM 8/7/2006, you wrote:
>the lot to JPEG in one go using Photo Mechanic. So every image is
>uncropped, and the color balance, levels etc. is whatever my
>Powerbook thought it should be. The results are here:
>http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/1749820

Nathan - Wonderful photos. But with all of this emphasis on SEX, how
does anything else get done in Amsterdam!!!

Tina

PS:  I fell down the steps today so I might just be in a bad mood ;-)

Replies: Reply from crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts) ([Leica] Amsterdam Pride 2006)
Reply from joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low) ([Leica] Amsterdam Pride 2006)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Amsterdam Pride 2006)