Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 32 This and that
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 6 06:51:10 2006

Last week was full of distractions so you get one experimental shot and one
just for fun.  I was testing out a newly cleaned Summitar by taking a walk
through a nearby park and came across an adult softball game.  I thought
this image of a hanger on to be interesting so you get to tell me if it
interests you as well:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album480/ballparksummitarwiregrip

Next is a universal image to anyone who has a dog.  I spend about two
mornings a week with people I met at the first day of my daughters education
and one of the parents brings his chocolate lab:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album480/mileauwants

Well, back to the rat races.  You all have an interesting weekend.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Don's PAW 32 This and that)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Don's PAW 32 This and that)