Subject: [Leica] monthly competition?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Aug 5 22:33:43 2006

Yea, we know levitating goth chicks with guns are Kyle's. Inflatible ducks
and sheep with photoshopp'ed clouds are GeeBee. Subway shots are yours.
Rednecks are Hoppy. Birds are Doug's. Children in hospitals are Steve's...
:-)

(Only kidding of course)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] monthly competition?)