Subject: [Leica] monthly competition?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Aug 5 06:14:04 2006

I don't mind what it's shot with. But it seemed appropriate to do it
with Leica stuff on this list. If only just for melancholic reasons.
After all, there's still the LUG Print Exchange every 3 months were
all bodies and glasses are allowed and which yields pretty good results.

Op 5-aug-06, om 15:05 heeft Eric Korenman het volgende geschreven: