Subject: [Leica] monthly competition?
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Fri Aug 4 11:53:42 2006

Any interest out there in a monthly themed photo competition?
I proposed this years ago and the response was lukewarm.
One member, one vote, one submission.
I used to participate in a monthly contest on a Contax users site.
It was tremendous fun, pushed me to produce and sparked intense debates
throughout the month.
Prize was a photo mug with your submission and winner named the next
contest's theme.

Or is August just the wrong month to get people to drop their lemonade (or
gin) and get interested?

Eric

Replies: Reply from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] monthly competition?)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] monthly competition?)