Subject: [Leica] Interesting 50mm variation (eBay shame?)
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Aug 3 07:21:21 2006

The owner of auction #140014490997  has a 92% positive FB on 372 auctions.
Translation is 32 people hate the way the guy does
business.

I have 3 negatives from guys that got mad at me after they acted like jerks.
 ( One even did not ship me the goodies, another came
from the seller of a lens that had separation, and thought that for the
price, I should have known better.....)

A few negatives is nothing to worry about as there are jerks out there.  92%
is really bad.  The seller has a problem.  Stay
away....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net