Subject: [Leica] Vertical Breakfast
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Wed Aug 2 18:06:40 2006

Tina-
I well understand the dilemma, which is why I
re-thought myself. When you're trying to elicit
support, you have to be careful about pummeling
potential donors with endless brickbats; at the same
time you have to honestly present the conditions on
the ground. A very tough call.

I think the first image is perhaps too happily
domestic, and the second perhaps too edgy. I have very
little experience gauging the effect in the situation
these images will be for.

I look at both images and think how dramatically
changed household life could be by adding just an iron
skillet and a set of cooking utensils, or a stainless
steel collander and measuring cups. Small things that
would be a godsend.

Is this for Heifer Int'l again? Now that's a terrific
organization.

Arche