Subject: [Leica] Francois Berton- Paris photojournalist
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Aug 2 13:04:59 2006

Hi Crew,
Yesterday I received a beautiful B&W print from Francois Berton mailed from
Paris. A wonderful surprise and gift! WOW! Beautiful!

Many of you will re-call his on screen photograph showing an elderly couple
going to Mass. Beautiful on screen with all the appearance as an HCB
photograph. I made a comment "it must look beautiful as a print!"

And here it is on my desk to be framed and hung in my home. :-)

Francois, merci mon ami, merci!

There isn't any question it's the kind of captured moment from Paris we all
would all say the same thing.... "I wish I had taken it!" :-)

ted