Subject: [Leica] OT, sort of: Digital Decision
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Aug 2 09:38:09 2006

Listers,

My NEW Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT (I just have to do the whole name)
just arrived.  I'm shooting right now, downloading to my G4
PowerBook, and I've got to tell you, the image quality, on full Auto,
is very, very good.  I would say excellent, as a matter of fact.  The
EF 28-135 lens is very sharp, autofocus is smooth and quiet.

Pleased, so far.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn