Subject: [Leica] Subway project featured in sponsored section of PDNonline
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Aug 2 04:40:47 2006

Thanks, Don - To be perfectly honest, it's not the Olympus, it's the
circumstances, intent, and the SLR. I'm shooting tighter for two reasons;
longer use of the M, with its frame lines, during my latest stint of M use
than at any time in the past - using a rangefinder made me think much more
about the frame and filling it, and I find that's carrying over to the SLR,
which for some reason it never did in the past. Reason two is that the
subway is a tight, cramped place, and one is either right on top of
subjects, or...one is using a somewhat longer lens - in  my case up to about
105, to reach subjects whom my footzoom can't get me to.