Subject: [Leica] Two New Galleries
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Aug 1 21:47:28 2006

Ric,
Photographically speaking the clinic pictures, especially when you were
playing with the round examination light are very good reportage.
Historically, keep taking the images of time passing.  Just in the few
blocks around my house you would not believe the changes.  Rock clubs
covered in grafitti replace by perfectly respectable wine shops, nice two
and three bedroom middle class homes changed magically by bulldozer into
three story real mansions, high rise condo's in place of the seafood joint,
trash infested vacant lot turned into a post office.

In your series, docks and blue collar homes turned into multimillion dollar
tax right off "vacation homes".  But without the fishing at least the
wildlife has a chance to come back.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com