Subject: [Leica] access and viewpoint (was charlotte observer)
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Jul 31 20:11:35 2006

Not to stir this pot...But you're watching the wrong channel and probably
reading the wrong papers, because almost all the emphasis has been on the
mess in Lebanon and the deaths of innocent civilians there...with
correspondents on the scene....I really think it depends upon when you
watch...Plenty of coverage from Beirut...and how about that page one NY
Times photo of the man waving something in front of the wreckage of a bombed
house in Lebanon - amazing photo....