Subject: [Leica] M8 sighted!
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Jul 31 17:31:12 2006

You might be surprised at their response......   Leica makes as many cameras
in a year as Canon does in what, a month?  A week?
Less?

Yes the M6 and M7 ( etc. ) are jokes at Canon......

As they say, volumes and market share count......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Definitely! I'd love to know why they think it a joke of a camera.
I'd also like to know if they think the M6 and M7 are jokes of
cameras - just for perspective.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] M8 sighted!)