Subject: [Leica] OT: DSLR advice....Leica glass on 20D
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low)
Date: Mon Jul 31 07:14:13 2006

            Rev

            I use the 20D and love it - with the following lenses

            Canon 17 - 85 Zoom / Auto focus / IS / works perfect every time
            Leica Rs - 60/2.8, 180/3.4, 50/2
            Nikon F Lenses - primes and Zoom 80-200 2.8
            Yashica 55/2.8 Macro

            Just added a Sigma 50-500 Zoom for bird shots - works well

            To round off - I mate it with Canon 580EX Flash - perfect match

             Have fun

             Joseph Low / Singapore