Subject: [Leica] Good-bye Coco
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jul 30 19:58:03 2006

Sonny offered:
>>She did her job.  She raised two fine boys,  and went for the newspaper in
rain or shine for many years.  She walked us  a thousand miles, and gave us
a million  smiles.
http://www.sonc.com/goodbye_coco.htm <<<<<

Sonny,
We've always had pets, usually cats. And each time we've lost one or it's
time has come we've experienced a grieving no different than if it were
family member. Particularly when it's a pet you've had living with you for
22 years.

So we feel for you and your family at this time of sorrow. It to will pass
and maybe you'll be blessed with another Coco some time down the line.
ted & Irene

Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Good-bye Coco)