Subject: [Leica] Good-bye Coco
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sat Jul 29 08:22:23 2006

Sonny:

Without getting too salubrious, I'm sorry to hear of this... they become
close members of the family.

Snowshoes is now twelve years old:
http://www.hemenway.com/Snowshoes.jpg

...and is still frisky and still wants to present us with little live
things which she's caught. But we now keep her in at night because of
the Coyotes, (in Winchester, Massachusetts?)... the good part of this is
that she no longer brings home presents.  I don't know why I didn't ever
make the night hunter connection before.

At any rate, I think that I may know how you feel, we started with two
cats twelve years ago but Snowshoes's brother was run over a few years
back and we still think of him from time to time.  My son still has his
collar on his desk.

Jim