Subject: [Leica] Fwd: A great optical illusion.
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Sun Jul 30 08:19:48 2006

Folks -

Ducking in for my monthly visit I apologize if this has already made
the rounds; I've been out of touch with the groups (and trying to get
through LUG digests on a Blackberry doesn't quite work.)

The actual link should be at the bottom of this exchange; I thought it
might be useful to include some of the speculation on this effect as
well.

I actually stared for a full minute before kicking in the B&W image,
although I don't know if that's really necessary.

Geez... I can't even get the colors on my C-41 stuff to look that good!

Bob Palmieri

Begin forwarded message: