Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 30 Time in the airport
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 30 07:48:40 2006

Bill,
No courage, the security folks were all about and didn't say a word or even
look much in my direction.  The fear nazi's are taken far too seriously, I
was shooting in the NY subways after 9/11, shooting in the Washington metro
all through the mid 90's with nary a comment or evil look.  I've gotten far
more grief from an overzealous security guard at a private golf club in the
eighties when I dared shoot their building from across the street.

Just act like you belong and boldly take the images.

Thanks for looking and taking the time to comment.

Don
don.dory2gmai..com