Subject: [Leica] Just curious
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Jul 29 03:47:20 2006

>From my point of view this is very simple: it's just time.

If I ship a package inside the US, I can drop it off at a FedEx or UPS
office, which takes me less than a minute. There are dozens of dropoff
points near my home and office.

If I ship a package outside the US, I need to wait in line at the Post
Office, which always takes at least half an hour, and often more. Half an
hour of my time is precious to me, and if I'm feeling busy, and I don't have
that half hour to waste, I'll indicate that I don't ship outside the country.

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Just curious)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Just curious)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Just curious)
Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Just curious)