Subject: [Leica] Luggers going LHSA
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Jul 28 20:25:44 2006

Well, a few closet LHSA members have spoken up, but just who is going to the
annual LHSA meet in Germany this year?  My wife and I will be there, Mark
will be there, Seth I am sure will be, Nathan will drop in for a day at
Koln.  So stand up, take a stand, identify yourselves before you are
revealed to all at the first dinner wearing your LUG pin courtesy of John
Lee and Sal Dimarco(may the Tri-X never run out and the available light
always have batteries).  Will Bill hiding in Denver check out German tax
law?

Don having a wee bit of fun while the film washes.
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from ekowaleski at twmi.rr.com (Ed Kowaleski) ([Leica] Luggers going LHSA)
Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Luggers going LHSA)