Subject: [Leica] Just curious
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Jul 28 19:32:53 2006

f web selling depends on extreme convenience for both sellers
> and buyers, particularly sellers.  Any complications will lead people to
> just leave items in the back closet.
>
> Best,
> Jim Shulman
> Bryn Mawr, PA

>From what I can tell identity fraud and Meth labs and use and eBay fraud are
at the top of the crime charts for awhile now. Very trendy. Big hits with
long legs. Going platinum.
I avoid lending people my drivers license and ovoid smelly camper trailers
parked in the hills with smoke coming out and when I finally forge into eBay
will take the safe low road at every turn. I'll be waiting till their cold
hard un marked un sequenced cash clears.

Mork in New York
Elmsford, NY
My kinda town