Subject: [Leica] Any vintage camera shops in Shanghai?
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Jul 28 09:27:26 2006

In septembre, I'll be in China for an educational trip
together with some other lecturers from the art school I
work for. We'll visit design and art schools in Beijing, Wuxi
and Shanghai, in a very tight schedule, but there are some
free days remaining at the end of the trip in Shanghai.

I won't have much time to shoot during the days, but I
hope I can do some street photography in the evenings,
and of course at the long wall sightseeing. I'll take the
R-D1 and some fast lenses with me for that. Maybe the
M6 as film backup, will depend on the weight of my
luggage.

My question to the list - does anybody know good vintage
camera shops in Shanghai? I'm interested in chinese LTM
copies, M & LTM in general, old rangefinders of any brand,
M42 and Nikon F glass, medium format, panorama cameras.

Any advice is strongly appreciated,
TIA
Didier

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Any vintage camera shops in Shanghai?)