Subject: [Leica] BRAVOTV production. :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jul 27 21:41:15 2006

Richard Clompus added:
>>> Congratulations.  One of us on TV.  I'm sure I'll learn some new
> interesting things about you and photography.  Have fun with it.<<<

Hello Richard,
Well I'll give it my best shot and hope it works to everyone's satisfaction.
Yes I will have fun, how can one not even though they hang their life out
for the world to judge.:-) Geeze I'm getting the willies! ;-)

I figure, if I do as I did in the preliminary test taping, I tell it as
simple as it was without any of today's usual artsy fartsy embellishments it
will be fine.:-) Much easier to just tell the truth than adding a bunch of
crap to make oneself look like they're something special. Hey it's just me
and KISS simple! :-)

Besides I have far too many working photog friends who'd just beat the hell
out of me if I loaded it with a pile of bull shit! Whether I'm a senior
citizen or not!:-)

ted

Message from rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus) ([Leica] BRAVOTV production. :-))