Subject: [Leica] WTT Leica M6 TTL Millenium for DMR
From: leicajh at clearwire.net (James Harrison)
Date: Thu Jul 27 20:48:59 2006

 Leica M6 TTL Millenium + 2,/35 ASPHth a 50mm 1.4 Summilux, and a 35mm
2.0 Summicron ASPH.  The Camera and lenses share the same serial number.
Only 2 rolls of film have been shot with this kit, but since it is Black
Laquer, some slight brassing is present.  I've had it on the web for
sell but have had no bidders.  The listing expires in 4 days.  I would
like to trade it for a Leica DMR.

National Press Photographers Association
Leica Professional