Subject: [Leica] R8 winder problem
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Jul 26 08:20:46 2006

I completely forgot about the contacts needing a periodic cleaning.
I'm spoiled by my 'once used up throw-away Asian products'.
I use Bestine. It's a graphic arts cleaner, which leaves no residue.
I first started using it to clean my RC prints, and found that it can
clean just about everything else.
It did the job. The winder is back to working again.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com