Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAWs 29 and 30
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue Jul 25 19:08:28 2006

I've pretty much settled on two developers in my future, and they are the
decided underdogs of 777 and PMK Pyro. How did these two developers fall out
of favor? Well, whatever the case, I'm doing more film + developer testing
than real shooting, but I think my testing phases are behind me. These are
the last 2 weeks' PAWs.

TRI-X and 777
http://www.400tx.com/2006-29.html

Neopan 400 and PMK Pyro
http://www.400tx.com/2006-30.html

I am hoping to see some more 777 results from Richard and Feli. The 777 is
particularly a panacea for those of us in hot climates.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/