Subject: [Leica] Playing with the Hektor 6,3/2,8cm & Leica IIIF
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Jul 25 14:27:08 2006

Slobodan,

I've found very interesting your comments regarding your preferente of
Summaron over the Elmar 3,5, I had the concept the Elmar gave nice contrast
similar to the 5cm, I own this one and I like it very much. Finally, it is
an excellent idea use a A36 filter frame as hood, I don't have the hood for
the 2,8 Hektor, it is really expensive.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis