Subject: [Leica] Taylor's GR Digital
From: mitcha at mac.com (mitcha@mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 25 01:23:31 2006

Tom:

I got a GR-D a couple of weeks ago while passing through Singapore.
It's a great camera and, it seems to me, is the type of digital
camera that Leica would have designed if they were still an innovate
company, which unfortunately they have not been since the 1950s.

On of the things I like about the GR-D is that the "noise" is very
much like film grain, which makes the pictures not "look digital."

--Mitch/Bangkok