Subject: [Leica] OT: Info on a Pentax digital
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low)
Date: Sun Jul 23 23:02:40 2006

            Jim

            Surest way to check is to look at the back element if its convex
( curves out ) and the
            font of the Number 6 ( if its an open or closed 6 ) the open 6
was used for the 8 element
            series - Mike Johnston swears by this lens - the 8th element is
radioactive

            Check it out and have fun

            Joseph Low
            Singapore