Subject: [Leica] RE: Don's PAW 28 or so, minor amusements at lunch (Don Dory)
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 23 18:05:03 2006

Hoppy,
Really, there is no bravery to it.  You see, set it up, take a couple of
frames and move on.  Typically takes less than thirty seconds from first
seeing.  Most people are not that aware of what is going on around them and
if you act like you belong there then you belong there.

Graham needs to relate to you a project that Kyle assigned him to get him
over his shyness in taking pictures of people.

No fear.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com