Subject: [Leica] M7 repair (!!)
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Fri Jul 21 03:33:06 2006

I also thing that is a ?bit? strange
.

  I already send an email do Solms asking what happened with the camera.

  To those who normally do repairs in Solms why do think this was done?

  B regards from Portugal

Daniel Rocha <daniel.rocha@free.fr> escreveu:  bernardo feio wrote:
> I receive it with this marks:
> http://br.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bernardofeio/album?.dir=/3a2are2
>
> is this normal in a Leica repair?

I think not, in any repair store.... Even on Leica !

They must change what they have damaged :(

<> Daniel Rocha | Photographie <>
http://www.monochromatique.com